18+ years old
We are seeking full time associates to repair floor care equipment at customer locations
- Excellent customer service skills, including a positive ?can do? attitude.
- Ability to multi-task
- Troubleshooting skills on floor care quipment and small engines
- Understanding of how floor care equipment and small engines work
- Preventative maintenance
- Computer skills are a plus
- MUST POSSESS A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND ADMISSABLE DRIVING RECORD
- FULL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING IS MANDATORY
- Floor care equipment and small engine repair experience.
- (Experience does not have to be professional)
- Thorough knowledge of floor care equipment and engine operation.
- Ability to read and write the English language.
- Ability to use the computer for parts lookup.
- The ability to move and lift up to 50lbs on a frequent basis is required.
- Proficient basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Join our exceptional team of mechanics and become one of the best in the industry. If you have strong mechanical and diagnostic abilities, a desire to take on challenges, and are a true team player dedicated to exceptional customer service, this position is for you!
Precision Industrial Equipment takes pride in creating a safe working environment for our employees, along with offering competitive wages and benefits.
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org